It’s time for another Agility Roundup, the somewhat-regular series where I link to stuff you should check out if you’re a bored agility enthusiast! Here goes:
- How to Use an Agility Table for Fun or Sport – Hey wait, I wrote this one! (So you better read it!) It’s an article I contributed to Clickertraining.com that takes you through training the table start-to-finish.
- The Bad Dog Agility Power 60 has been updated through February, if you want to know which AKC dogs are running really really really fast.
- NeverMind Dogs (video) – Just watch it. Or don’t. Whatever.
- 2014 Americas Y El Caribe – This event was held in Lima, Peru last week. Huge congrats to my friend Rita and her awesome Cocker Spaniel, Lucy, on winning the small dog combined event!
And if you missed it, here’s what I have contributed to the blog-o-sphere lately…
- The Benefits of Agility for Reactive Dogs – What I’ve learned from introducing fearful and aggressive dogs to this incredible sport.
- Puppies in Dog Agility Classes – Should puppies be allowed into dog agility classes? Well, it depends on the class. Beginner agility classes aren’t created equal, so here’s what to look for.
- Cat Food for Dog Training? Yes! – My latest “secret weapon” in my training arsenal – small cans or pouches of cat food!
- Our Trip to AKC Nationals: Part One & Part Two – Strata and I competed at AKC Nationals in Harrisburg, PA and had a great time!
- My Crew’s Favorite Dog Treats – Here’s what works for us. What works for you?
Did I miss something interesting this week? Tell me about it! I’m always looking for new blogs to read and videos to watch. Leave a comment and let me know what I should check out next.